print / ebook
36 pages; 8.5 x 11 format; colour; 17 (2 extra) tools and templates; revised text
17 practical tools, forms and templates with explanatory notes.
In first year: satisfied customers from
Canada; United States; Finland, Singapore;
South Africa; Trinidad & Tobago; Mozambique…
>How do I write proper risk statements?
>How do we conduct environmental scan?
>Why is a context statement essential?
>How should I organize a risk ID session?
Risk management standards do not offer complete methods. The tools and templates here follow the standard risk management process.
They are distillations of methods refined through practice. Explanatory notes help you see the key principles, and decide how best to
integrate them into your own planning and management practice.
CONTENTS: text forms; spreadsheets; diagrams; charts – each with explanatory notes:
PLANNING and GOVERNANCE
01. Core Risk Management Process
02. ERM – Organizational Preparedness
03. Complete Organizational Planning Process
04. Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
PREPARING RISK ASSESSMENT
05. Environmental Scan
06. Stakeholder Analysis
07. Context Statement
08. Risk ID and Assessment Session – Agenda
09. Risk Register
10. Enterprise Risk Categories
11. Risk Statements
12. Probability-Severity | Likelihood-Consequence
13. Heat Map
REVIEW and REPORT
14. Risk Tolerance
15. Risk Management Plan: Report to the Board
16. Weighted Multi-Criteria Selection Tool
17. ERM Maturity Matrix