I am putting together a compendium of tools and templates for use in the Enterprise Risk Management process. It will be available for sale as a single pdf document. The choice of content is informed by traffic keyword research of this site, and by online course feedback.
Demand is especially strong for a sample risk register, properly formulated risk statements, and an environmental scan template.
Current plan for risk management tools and templates:
- Environmental Scan
- Risk Register
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Context
- Risk Statements
- Probability- Severity| Likelihood Consequence Framework
- Risk Tolerance
- Risk and Corporate Governance (RCG)
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Risk Categories
The document will take the form of text, spreadsheets and diagrams, and be accompanied by explanatory notes — it aims to answer needs among risk managers.
[UPDATE: CONTENTS EXPANDED TO 15 ITEMS - eBOOK NOW AVAILABLE - 27 November 2011]
- Strategic Risk Assessment-3/6
- Risk Register-Risk Log Examples-Pt1
- Risk Register-Risk Log Examples-Pt2
- Common Mistakes in the Risk Context Statement
- How to do Risk Assessment-Using Risk Categories
Tags: Corporate Risk Management Plan, Environmental Scan, envriomental scan template, IT risk register, Risk and Corporate Governance RCG, Risk Appetite, risk categories, risk context, risk management tools and templates, risk register, risk register example, Risk Statements, Risk Tolerance, sample risk register